Donate and receive a custom vid!


Donate and get a custom video!! See here for more info.

Monday 31 December 2012

Speedo Aquablade

It's been a while since I last posted. I thought I'd kick off the new year with some pics of my new Speedo Aquablade. This is my all time favourite swimsuit. It's so tight and shiny but also very stretchy - the swim fabric is different to most lycra leotards, it seems to have something extra that non-swim materials dont have. I only wear girls sizes in swimsuits, i find adults ladies sizes are too big and not tight enough. This particular one is a size 8 in girls so it really hugs my body well - a really amazing feeling!

Pairing a swimsuit with pantyhose or leggings is a must for me, so here I am wearing it with a pair of Platino 40 denier tights. They are so soft and shiny and this makes them feel so great to wear with the swim. When i was taking these pics i just wanted to roll around on my bed and feel myself for a while, and so I did ;) I took a video of this little session to and i hope to post it up on my new clips4sale site soon!

Hope you enjoy the pics! And Happy New Year! :)



Amber xx

Donate and get a custom video!! See here for more info.

Plus you can watch me live on cam at the link below. Check my profile page for cam times.
Watch me live on cam here

No comments:

Post a Comment